Our uniform shows that we are part of a family. Wearing it lets everyone know we are all in this together.
Please see below the details for Wild Bank school uniform:
- Black /Dark grey trousers, shorts, pinafores or skirt
- White or pale blue shirt, blouse or polo shirts
- Navy blue sweatshirts or cardigans (with or without the logo)
- Summer dresses are an option for the warmer months in blue gingham.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations, jewellery is not permitted.
- Caps or sunhats are encouraged during the sunny months. Headscarves (Hijab, Shayls, Al-Amira,Khimar, Chador, Niqabor Burka) must be plain black, white, grey or navy blue.
- Black sensible shoes, suitable for active play at school
NB: trainers/trainer style shoes and boots are not permitted and open-toed sandals should not be worn, even in the summer term. Children will be given a spare pair of pumps if their shoes are not appropriate.
Our PE kit is as follows:
- White plain t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms or leggings can be worn in the winter
- Black plimsoles for indoor lessons
- Trainers for outdoor lessons. Pumps can be worn, but do not provide the same support.
Year 5 require a swimming kit. Swimming- towel, one-piece swimsuit for girls, trunks/lined shorts which must be above the knee for boys. Parents are asked to write to the swimming instructors if their child needs to wear goggles for medical reasons.
School uniform can be purchased from:
MCS Stores, 32 Market Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 6ER Tel: 0161 339 9845
Debonair, 82 Old Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 7JR Tel: 0161 343 2900